- Presents the latest intelligent transport system.
- Reflecting experience of the main Sudanese players in this field and their achievements.
- Promotes for transportation projects.
- Brings together best of the world’s leading transportation experts under one roof.
- Attracting regional companies, continental and global to enter the Sudanese Market share.
- Transits services and export sectors outside the country’s borders to neighboring countries
and regional and continental scale.
- Gives a complete look at the entire process chain of the transport and logistics sector.
- Fast convenient access to new, alternative and emerging markets in Sudan and Africa.
- Networking opportunities with thousands of new customers.
- Total market awareness about Sudan and Africa.
- To review your business strategy in Sudan and Africa.
- To monitor your competitors in these regions.
- To identify business growth opportunities in Sudan and Africa.
- To meet face to face with the agent that you are looking for and set new suppliers with better conditions and qualities.
- To support your overseas agents and distributors in Sudan and neighboring states.
- To evaluate risk and opportunities in Sudan and Africa.
- To understand the impact of macroeconomic development on your business in Sudan and Africa.
Transexpo is a highly focused technology event where the public and private sector come together
to plan and implement future of transport networks. welcoming key decision makers from every aspect of national and regional transport infrastructure planning, development, maintenance , preservation and future system upgrades for million dollar road , rail , aviation and maritime projects.
this is your opportunity to meet new and existing buyers and showcases your latest products and
services for sustainable transportation.
Did you know?
Face-to-face marketing activities continue to be the most powerful, Steady and direct way of building relationships with potential customers and ultimately to sell more products.
After attending events:
- 76% of visitors believe live events “make it easier to buy”.
- 65% of visitors believe “experiencing a business first-hand makes it more memorable”.
- 71% of visitors believe that live events are the “best way to meet new contacts”.
- 74% of visitors believe live events are the “best form of marketing – as you can interact and compare to others”.
- 63% of visitors state they would buy on site from the event.
30,000 sqm of beautiful interconnected space,including fantasy Nile view, makes exhibition land one of the best attractive.6 flat-roof halls with moveable partitions allows us to cater to almost any event requirement, no matter how big or small.Each hall allows easy vehicle access at all times ensuring a painless and smooth event experience with us. Exhibition space also gives visitors quick access to one -site parking and many utilities.
ICE was founded in 2006 as a full scale project oriented company. In 2014 CIE FAIRS is borne to be the international exhibitions organizer and destination body.
The key of ICE FAIRS early success was attributed to a professional and dynamic management that was based on introducing and exceeding the highest international standards paying attention to details meticulously, thoroughly studying the industry's needs and a clear vision for the future.
ICE FAIRS is fully trusted by the state government and establishes a good relationship with the relevant government departments of all provinces, cities and municipalities as well as the foreign embassies in Sudan and Sudanese embassies around the world.
ICE FAIRS focuses in International trade fairs & conferences to be ideal platforms for foreign and local companies doing business in Africa and seeking exposure to top regional buyers and decision makers.